Terms & Conditions
All vouchers are valid for 12 months from the date of issue.
- These gift vouchers feature a unique reference ID code and may only be redeemed once. They may not be exchanged for cash, will not be replaced if lost or stolen, are non-extendable and are non-refundable.
- The gift voucher must be presented upon arrival when redeeming food/drink/Afternoon Tea. No photocopies will be accepted.
- Advance bookings are necessary for Afternoon Tea (at least 24 hours. Subject to availability).
- Traditional Afternoon Tea vouchers cannot be used for Christmas Afternoon Tea, Mother’s Day weekend teas or Tea & Jazz Afternoons.
- All vouchers are sent with an accompanying card stating that all vouchers are valid for 1 year from issue date.
- All Afternoon Tea vouchers that went out of date due to Covid restrictions were automatically extended until 30th November 2021. All £5, £10 & £20 vouchers were automatically extended until 31st Dec 2021. The Pavilion Tearoom is no longer accepting vouchers that are out of date. With the exception of a couple of months we were open throughout the pandemic and were happy to accept out of date vouchers allowing them to be redeemed against anything on our menu including takeaway and takeaway Afternoon Teas. Thank you for your understanding.
Terms & Conditions are subject to change.
- All voucher orders are sent in a gift-style envelope by First Class post at a flat rate of £2.00 per order to you or the recipient directly. The Pavilion Tearoom cannot accept responsibility for incorrect delivery details.
Purchasing Gift Vouchers
To purchase a gift voucher either select an option above and add to cart then follow the checkout procedure. Alternatively, you can buy vouchers at the Pavilion Tearoom.