Terms & Conditions
All vouchers are valid for 12 months from the date of issue.
- These gift vouchers feature a unique reference ID code and may only be redeemed once. They may not be exchanged for cash, will not be replaced if lost or stolen, are non-extendable and are non-refundable.
- The gift voucher must be presented upon arrival when redeeming food/drink/Afternoon Tea. No photocopies will be accepted.
- Advance bookings are necessary for Afternoon Tea (at least 24 hours. Subject to availability).
- Traditional Afternoon Tea vouchers cannot be used for Christmas Afternoon Tea or Tea & Jazz Afternoons.
Terms & Conditions are subject to change.
- All voucher orders are sent in a gift-style envelope by First Class post at a flat rate of £2.00 per order to you or the recipient directly. The Pavilion Tearoom cannot accept responsibility for incorrect delivery details.
Purchasing Gift Vouchers
To purchase a gift voucher either select an option above and add to cart then follow the checkout procedure. Alternatively, you can buy vouchers at the Pavilion Tearoom.